News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

Watch ALL episodes of The Drew Carey Show. For free!


http://watchwliia.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'Whose Line is it Anyway?'!


NEW: BAD NEWS. Megavideo has been shut down, which means all those links to the videos will not work any more. The 4shared videos still work, and they will have to do, until I can find some where else to host.

Guestbook!

The Drew Carey Show Season 8 Episode 14.

The Drew Carey Show Season 8 Episode 14.

1 comment:

  1. Greg Proops! "Proop Doggy Dog!" Yay! I loved the Whose Lines games where he did voice over type work (Fashion Show, Improbable Mission) and I love his commercial! He's the highlight of this episode for me!
    Mimi & Drew's banter is back! Love her line "Remember Where's The Beef? That was a good one."

    "How do I look?" "Like Drew Cary Grant!" Poor Drew, how stupid were Oswald & Lewis!
    Love the bloopers! And love Jonathan Mangum!

    ReplyDelete