News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

Watch ALL episodes of The Drew Carey Show. For free!


http://watchwliia.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'Whose Line is it Anyway?'!


NEW: BAD NEWS. Megavideo has been shut down, which means all those links to the videos will not work any more. The 4shared videos still work, and they will have to do, until I can find some where else to host.

Guestbook!

The Drew Carey Show Season 8 Episode 1.

The Drew Carey Show Season 8 Episode 1.

4 comments:

  1. by just looking at the opening credits you can tell the show is falling apart...damn shame...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The opening credits are kind of weird here. As much as I like 'Five O'Clock World' I really don't like this remix.
    Drew: "This is kinda like when the dragon fell for the donkey in Shrek!"
    Lewis: "Maybe after I finish my point."
    Jonathan Mangum! I've been loving him on Drew Carey's Improv-a-ganza! He brings such fresh new ideas to the improv, his enthusiasm is infectious and he's cute to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i kinda like all the remixes they did of the opening songs for the last two seasons, definitely one of the better features of the last two seasons

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's happened to the drew carey show? :'( excuse me while i pick up the little pieces of my hearts, it broke when i saw the theme song and end credits.

    ReplyDelete