News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

Watch ALL episodes of The Drew Carey Show. For free!


http://watchwliia.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'Whose Line is it Anyway?'!


NEW: BAD NEWS. Megavideo has been shut down, which means all those links to the videos will not work any more. The 4shared videos still work, and they will have to do, until I can find some where else to host.

Guestbook!

The Drew Carey Show Season 7 Episode 1.

The Drew Carey Show Season 7 Episode 1.

Part 1:


Part 2:

3 comments:

  1. 7:40 Ryan looks SO cute!!! I love him!!!

    "Towel please" Ryan took that gum right to the forehead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Oswald & Lewis as "back up singers", too funny! This was one crazy episode.
    Again I say it, this show had the best guest appearances ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bloopers...the last scene with careys "mom" and the pizza was just too good *giggle*

    ReplyDelete