News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

Watch ALL episodes of The Drew Carey Show. For free!


http://watchwliia.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'Whose Line is it Anyway?'!


NEW: BAD NEWS. Megavideo has been shut down, which means all those links to the videos will not work any more. The 4shared videos still work, and they will have to do, until I can find some where else to host.

Guestbook!

The Drew Carey Show Season 6 Episode 21.

The Drew Carey Show Season 6 Episode 21.

9 comments:

  1. "Nobody? I'm only God's voice on this Earth."
    When Lewis started chanting "Bless this whore!" I couldn't contain my laughter.
    Lewis is too adorable when he's trying help his friends get into heaven and what he was wearing at 15:55 had me cracking up.

    This is def one of my favorite episodes...Ryan does a good job in this...love him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Everybody get down on your knees...uh except you Kate you seem to get in trouble in that position." <---OWNED

    ReplyDelete
  3. "He's like one of those hippie teachers all you gotta do is show up and try." LMAO...wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Hello my children." lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. The scene with them as Simms is funny but lasts too long. "I want the mean old Lewis back!"
    Love Lewis singing "I replaces the beer with milk, hallelujah!" Lewis looks extra big and tall and freaky in the Biblical costume!
    Love the "black" versions of the cast! This show had the best guest appearances ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. they missed one, in the opening scene, when lewis sits down at Drew's desk to talk, Lewis is in a rocking animal chair, instead of an office chair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ^yes they do...it's the last arrow to come up before the them song starts.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ^sorry...theme not 'them'

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cumbernauld, WOO! <3

    ReplyDelete