News box


Please contact me at wliiaking@hotmail.co.uk if you have anything to say!

Watch ALL episodes of The Drew Carey Show. For free!


http://watchwliia.blogspot.com/ Enjoy 'Whose Line is it Anyway?'!


NEW: BAD NEWS. Megavideo has been shut down, which means all those links to the videos will not work any more. The 4shared videos still work, and they will have to do, until I can find some where else to host.

Guestbook!

The Drew Carey Show Season 2 Episode 3.

The Drew Carey Show Season 2 Episode 3.

4 comments:

  1. "Oh yeah, well I'm gonna get in shape and when I do I'm gonna come back and kick loves ass." Lewis is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Hey a carpet tree! I always wondered where carpet came from!" This Lewis line was rather stupid but totally made me crack up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alright Lewis Lovers....... This is the DREW CAREY show. Show Drew some love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. at 1:08 when Lewis sets his beer bottle down he sets it right NEXT TO the coaster instead of on it like Drew wanted....hahahaha

    ReplyDelete